сабота, 19 април 2008

Saturday.... one of the last good ones this season! :)

Another Saturday with huge offer. In situations like this, I usually make 2 slips, one with 4 matches, and one more system slip. I'll write a few words for some of the matches that I'll include on the slip.

I expect more than one surprise in the Premiership this weekend. There is a champions league match for Liverpool in a few days. Their Ch. L. opponent Chelsea will rest till than. Liverpool are playing stable football in the last month and more, lost only to Manchester United away, but, is there any team in the world that can beat Man U. on their grass? I don't think so. So, for tomorrows match, I expect Rafa Benitez to rest some of the important players. They are pretty much lonely on the fourth place, Everton is far behind them, and third place is almost unreachable, knowing that Arsenal has only to play in Premier League till the end of the season. Fulham on the other side, improved their football lately, wining 2 of their 6 matches. I expect them to be very very motivated tomorrow, knowing that, this will be one of their last chances to grab points and improve their chances for another Premier League season. I expect that we'll see surprise tomorrow.

Fulham - Liverpool 1 @ 3.60 in Meridian x (0:2)

And for those who want to be careful, 1X @ 1.65 looks like a safe option to me.

Three draws for Arsenal in their last 3 home matches. They don't have to think about Champions League in midweek and they have to keep pushing for the second place and spot that will take them in the Champions League without qualifications. Clear home win for me.

Arsenal - Reading 1 @ 1.35 (2:0)

Bayern looks stable again, after their thriller away draw against Getafe. They beat B. Dortmund only 6 days ago, scoring 4 goals in about 30 minutes, if I remember well. I really don't see what changed since than, and what can stop them from scoring at least three pieces tomorrow. They are on the top of the Bundesliga table, they qualified in the semifinals of the UEFA cup, their good season is coming to an end, and I strongly believe that is trophy harvest time for Bayern Munich. I will include them on both slips.

B. Dortmund - Bayern München 2 @ 1.60 x (1:1)

And from other matches today, this ones look like good opportunities to me:

Atl. Madrid - Betis 1 @ 1,65 x (1:3)
Feyenoord - Roda 1 @ 1.50 or 3+ @ 1.45 (3:0) (3:0)
Leyton - Doncaster 2 @ 1.95 (my team to win! :)) x (1:1)
Bursaspor - Kasimpasa 1 @ 1.45 (1:0)

I missed the surprise in the premiership. Borusia scored goal in 90th minute...

I might add something else during the day. Don't forget to comment. ;)

2 коментари:

Анонимен рече...

Eve vi eden dobar tiket za denes
Basel 1
Arsenal 1
Roma 1
West Ham 1
Atletico 1
Lyon 2

Анонимен рече...

st galen 2- 3,3 koef

Google