понеделник, 27 август 2007

Monday....

I am sorry there was no post yesterday, I was without sleep for more than 50 hours before Sunday, so I couldn't wake up till late afternoon. There was a nice Sunday offer, just like every weekend, hope you made good business.
Today, not usual for Mondays, we have the standard Scandinavian offer + some England Conference and Holland 2 games to concentrate on. I was checking some information on Swedish games, and my conclusion is that the double that you can see down from this text is the best choice from today's offer. Maybe during the day I'll add some more games, or maybe some of you will give an interesting proposition in the comments section, we'll see. However, till than these are the games that by my opinion have best chances, plus, the odds on both are OK.
  • Oster - Sundsvall 2 2.50 x (1:1)
  • Djurgarden - Kalmar 1 1.75 x (1:3)
update: From the offer that we have today, I think this is a nice one too. Teplice is in a good form, and we can't say that for Slovan Liberec. They have problems with team bosses, some players are leaving, so 2.00, is indeed a nice odd for a game like this.
  • Teplice - Liberec 1 2.00 (2:0)
All odds are from VilHil.

2 коментари:

Igor5 рече...

Nema post za vtornik pa ke go slapnam ovde.....

Peer S.- Tu M.

Shahar Peer has been injured seriously: "I'll play anyway"
Since last week Shahar has a sternum injury which was diagnosed yesterday as a severe inflammation. She didn't practice at the weekend at all because she had strong pains and the WTA doctor said that this kind of injuries request a long rest without practicing and of-course playing.

Shahar won't practice till the match vs. Tu in the First Round of the US OPEN, but she made it clear that she is not going to give up on such an important tournament: "I have serious pains, I'll try to be ready for Tuesday, in my opinion I'll be on the court in any case and do the best that I can".

If she won't recover she probally will have to make an operation that may shut Shahar down for a long time


Na kvota >3.00 vredi da se stavat pari na Amerikankata........

Анонимен рече...

Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and
I am waiting for your next post thanks once again.

Here is my blog; how to get lots of followers on twitter

Google