среда, 29 август 2007

Still chillin!

I went to turn my winning weekend slips into money, and I made a quick slip while I was in the "shop". Missed only one from seven games :(, since when Bayern Munich can't Beat Grasshoppers?! Weird!
And also, it was impossible to put the tennis with 4.00 odd on any slip, anywhere, it was removed from their daily offers. Hope someone had luck. I am posting this because I expect some suggestion from you during the day. My suggestions will be after 1200 tomorrow. Expecting your comments! Good luck!


update: My suggestions for today, played with 250 denars (cca 4euro)
  • Middlesbrough - Northampton 1 1.35 (2:0)
  • Vigor W. Hamme - RFC Tournai 1 1.80 (BEL 2) (3:1)
  • Newcastle - Barnsley 1 1.35 (2:0)
  • Marseille - Nice 1 1.60 x (0:2)
  • odds: 5.23
VilHIl odds.

2 коментари:

Анонимен рече...

gimnasia L.P-S.martin--1 (2.2)
slavia-ajax--2 (2.00)

Анонимен рече...

gore dole kako so gledam cel svet deneska ke igra isti utakmici, pa najverojatno nisto nema da se fane, barem jas imam takvo iskustvo so tie utakmici koj so gi igrat site. najverojatno ke gi igram ovie

ajax 2
parma 2
marseille 1
celtic 1

Google